Saturday 14 January 2012


Hey everyone! I'm so excited to be sitting here creating this blog, it's something I have never done and I admit I'm a bit nervous. After the first class I think it's a feeling I should get used to. I'm looking forward to being put into uncomfortable and challenging situations because I really have no idea what to expect from this course.

A bit about myself: I like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain, long walks on the beach...just kidding...

I'm a first year media student, I wanted to pursue media and eventually follow the PR stream but after the first semester I realized I'm completely undecided. I live in res, and came from a tiny town three hours north-east of Toronto. The city is definitely a huge change, but I love everything about it.

Movies are huge part of my life, especially superhero movies (I cannot wait for Batman to come out in the summer!) I played rugby in high school, but was far too terrified to tryout this year, I like to think of myself as environmentally conscious person, I worked at Tim Hortons for three years, when I come to an obstacle in life, I usually find myself asking what my sister would do in the same situation, as much as I love Canada I also hope to have the opportunity to do quite a bit of traveling.

It's going to be a fun, but intense semester, I can't wait to read everyone’s blogs and get to know you all better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment